- Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb. 24, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: Mar. 5, 2021
For any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact the secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Fill out Participant Info and Click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and Review
until Feb. 24, 2021
The abstract submission site works best using a PC with Internet Explorer. The site is not designed for use with tablet browsers, iPads, or Android Devices
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- -All abstracts must be submitted online prior to Feb. 24, 2021
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and recommended to be limited to approximately 500 words.
An abstract consists of a title, author name ‘s and affiliation, text of the submission and keywords.
- -Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word for the Author Information: Department, Institution, City, and Country (Degrees and titles are NOT required).
- -A concise title with not exceeding 30 words recommended.
- -No tables or images are allowed.
- -The abstract body text should be structured chronologically into four sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. Each section should be limited to 200 words.
- -Keywords: No more than 6 keywords which the first word begins with a capital letter.
- -No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (KSSMN oral presentation or KSSMN poster presentation). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the corresponding author. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, it means we have not received your abstract. If you are sure you have submitted it, check to make sure you sent it to the correct e-mail address.
- -The e-mail you provided us will be used to notify you of the acceptance status and to send you updates. If you have any inquiries, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by Mar. 5, 2021
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the KSSMN 2021 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.